"What's this watch really worth"
- Why use our services
- Insurance value needed
- Considering selling privately
- Considering selling on internet
- Verifying other opinions
- Estate purposes (usually banks and trusts)
- Determining value of collection
Steps or Procedure
- Watch or watches must be sent to eAshland for examination, grading and evaluation.
- An advanced invoice will be issued and paid in full previous to the return of the watches.
- 7 Day turn around should be expected buy delays may occur.
- All information will be kept in strictest confidence.
- Fakes, reproduction and counterfeits will be returned at the owner's expense with no appraisal.
What to Expect
eAshland appraisals will be completed with four categories in mind.
Our key emphasis will be put on condition, rarity and originality.
Two prices will be issued for each watch (1) ABP approximate buying price or wholesale value and (2) RRV retail replacement value or the approximate price your watch sells for in a retail setting.
All appraisals are professionally typed and will be issued either on CD or paper. We offer an option with photos.
- Photo and appraisal - $25.00 per watch
- Appraisal only - $15.00 per watch
Fakes will be returned at owner's expense with no appraisal.
- Disc Charge - $15.00 per CD
- Return postage
All costs will be paid in full previous to return of merchandise.
Sample form to send with watches
Please appraise the enclosed timepices:
- Number of watches ________
- Option Choice
- With photos
- Without photos
Please ship watches to:
640 S. Washington Blvd.
Sarasota, FL. 34236
Release of Liability
We hereby state that none of our officers, employees or agents are responsible for the correctness of any statement of whatever kind concerning any lot, whether written or oral, nor for any other errors or omissions in description or for any faults or defects in any lot. Neither ourselves, our officers, employees or agents, give any representation, warranty or guarantee or assume any liability of any kind in respect of any lot with regard to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, description, size, quality, condition, attribution, authenticity, rarity, importance, medium, provenance, exhibition history, literature or historical relevance. Any warranty of any kind whatsoever is excluded by this paragraph.